How it Works
- Browse the Menus where you can choose from Classic, Gluten Free, and Paleo/Whole30 recipes that change each season–there’s always something fresh and new!
- Click Order Now to choose a personal chef package that fits your family’s needs and lifestyle
- Select your entrees and sides depending on your package and menu, add dessert if you’d like, and check out (you’ll pre-pay your cooking fee and then we’ll charge your card for your groceries the day of your cooking service)
- We’ve got it from here! We’ll contact you to confirm your cook date, shop for groceries for you, deliver them, cook your meals using our equipment, clean your kitchen, and leave you a menu with heating instructions and a receipt for your groceries
One other thing you should know: we won’t buy a pound of flour just because a recipe calls for two tablespoons. We pack pantry supplies, oils, and spices with us so you don’t have to worry about the details. So read one more book with your kids, enjoy that relaxing glass of wine, or catch up with your spouse–Katy’s cooking tonight.
- What areas do you serve?
We serve the greater Milwaukee area of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Special considerations can be made if you live outside our normal travel area–contact us for more information and travel pricing.
- How often will you come?
We can come as often as once or twice a week, or as little as once a month. Just let us know what works best for your family.
- Are you certified and insured?
Absolutely! We are insured through the United States Personal Chef Association and are also ServSafe certified.
- Do I have to provide containers?
It’s completely up to you. If you have pans and containers you’d like us to use, we’re more than happy to. Otherwise, just let us know and we’ll purchase disposable ones when we shop for your groceries.
- Do I need to be home when you come?
This is completely your choice. If you’ll be home, just know that we do intend to take over your kitchen for a few hours! If you won’t be home, just let us know how you’d like us to get in–key, garage code, etc.
- What kind of ingredients do you use?
We can use conventional ingredients or organic ingredients or a combination–it’s up to you! We bill food separately from cooking fees so your food cost will vary based on type of ingredients and menu chosen.
- How often do your menus change?
We update our menus each season with local options, rotating favorites, and a few new choices. We’re always cooking up something new and special requests are always welcome, as well!
- What if I have additional dietary restrictions or allergies?
Let’s set up some time to discuss them! Katy’s cooked for a variety of allergies and dietary restrictions, including the Autoimmune Protocol, and we’re happy to help wherever we can.
- Can you tell me more?
Of course! We’re happy to schedule a complimentary consultation in your home (or at a local coffee shop) to go over more details. Contact us to get one scheduled.
Meet Katy, a busy mom, worship leader, and lover of food, laughter, sunshine, shoes, and music. Growing up in the heart of lake country in Minnesota, she was often in the kitchen with her mom or grandmas where almost everything was made from scratch. (You’ll see some of those original recipes here in the menus!)
After having her daughter in 2004, Katy realized that she also needed to learn to cook in a new way if she was ever going to lose that baby weight! In less than a year she lost more than 40 pounds, dropping from a size 14 to a 4 while still loving what she was eating. If you’re serious about eating healthy and losing weight but simply don’t have the time to cook the food, we know how to help!
Katy’s also passionate about helping people feel their absolute best while navigating food allergies and intolerances, making meals gluten-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, egg-free, sugar/sweetener-free, legume-free, nut-free, and grain-free . . . yes, there are just a few foods left, and you wouldn’t believe what she can create with them!
No matter your food and eating goals, food allergies or intolerances, time constraints or special circumstances, we’re here to help. Ready to get started?
Photo credit: Champagne Studios www.champagne-studios.com